Saturday, July 29, 2006

Weather and Stuff...

So earlier this week it was like a gozillian degrees. I was almost sure my flesh would melt off. What a pleasant feeling lying in a pool of sweat throughout the night. Ahhh... It's cooled down since Wednesday evening and I couldn't be happier.
Right now I'm listening/watching the Eagles music video from their live concert Hell Freezes Over. If you haven't seen it, make the investment. (David, I'm talking to you!) It's wicked awesome.
Lisa and I have more wedding errands to run today. We booked the cake maker last night. Let me just say it right now. I WILL embarrass myself on our wedding day. It'll be a full on squeal fest with that cake. Mmmm...good! I've got to keep in mind why I'll be there. Har, har, har! Well, peace out everyone.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "cake maker", eh? The way weddings go, I'll be surprised if you'll be able to eat more cake than the bite you and Lisa share with each other after the cutting of the cake. Don't worry, you'll be fully focused on Lisa ... your wife by the time you get to the cake. Wow!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger sixwickerts said...

I never did get a piece of our wedding cake! Oh, and a piece of advice, people will tell you to keep the top layer for your first anniversary.....DON'T DO IT! It will be green and freezer burnt mmmm mmmm good!! Enjoy it while it's fresh :)

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Brady said...

There will be no saving of the cake. Your wise counsel will be heeded!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home