Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mo' Job Shtuff

In the exciting news of my job hunt, I was able to land two interviews for tomorrow. One with Verizon Wireless at their call center in Bellevue and the other (pending a phone call) with a lumber company in Woodinville. They both sound like great opportunities and I hope to wow them with my mad interviewing skills!
I changed my address from Oregon to Washington on Saturday and have received four calls about jobs since then! I sent off quite a few letters to some surrounding Post Offices yesterday. I'm hoping to hear back from them within the next week or so. I've gotta' say, this whole job search has opened my eyes to the vastness of the recruiting process. It's an absolute monster!
Well, the weather has been stellar the past few days and I'm starting to miss my motorcycle. Maybe I can call the kid who bought it and try and live the funness through him...or not.
I'll make sure and keep ya'll updated on the job search. Have fun...whatever you're doing!

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM , Blogger tracejones said...

hey brady,
just wanted to let you know that i've been keeping up to date with your blog and i'll be praying for the job situation. glad to hear you're having some good weather- wish i could say that about northern ireland at the minute!! hope you're doing well. God bless, trace

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Brady said...

Hi Trace,
I'm nervously awaiting my Verizon Wireless interview right now. I'll leave for that in about 15 min. or so. Thanks for keeping up with my po-dunk site!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home