Thursday, July 20, 2006

1st Day

I made it through the day! I've gotta' say, it felt oddly "normal" showing up at the Verizon Wireless campus this morning at 5:40am. My day went surprisingly well. Verizon is not only living up to my expectations, it's far exceeding them. There seems to be a good bunch (mostly) of people in my training class. The next seven to nine weeks ought to be interesting. It'll be a barrage of information. Tonight Lisa, her mom and I are meeting with a photographer for the wedding and reception. Hopefully it'll be a go. Take it easy ya'll.

5 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Derek Linder said...

Emphasis on the "ODDLY" normal eh?

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Brady said...

Don't ask stupid questions. You know I'm odd. Har, har!

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brady! I haven't talked to you in 3 years...way too long. I was so happy to hear that you and Lisa are getting married. I wish you all the best. Christy says that you two are great for eachother. Maybe sometime when we are visiting Christy we can catch up with you guys. God bless you both! Love, Katie Cooke

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Brady said...

Wow! I didn't realize I had such a great audience. Thanks for the note. We'd love to see you next time your up...and that might be...??? Say "hi" to your hubby and the munchkins. Thanks for droppin' by!

 
At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home