Saturday, June 24, 2006

In like Flynn


It's official! I am now an employee of Verizon Wireless...pending my drug test results. I'm in. (No pun intended!) I have a start date of July 20th. After all this time searching, I don't know how easily I can give up looking for a job! I think I need counseling. The extra exciting thing about the job is that I'll be working about three blocks from where Lisa works. I don't think our hours will allow us to have lunch together, but at least we'll be close. I'll keep ya'll updated on how things progress with everything.

This afternoon we're going to the Bellevue annual Strawberry Festival. I'm trying to contain my excitement. It'll be fine...I guess. I'll post some pics later. Anyhoo, peace!

4 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Becky said...

Congratulations! Glad you can settle down in the Seattle area now.

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Brady said...

Thanks. It'll be nice not to drive for eight hours every weekend!

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger David, Jenn, and Abby said...

do us all a favor and kill the "can you hear me now?" guy

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Brady said...

I'm all over it. I'll be runnin' the show there in just a few months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home