Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gone

I am now an official Washingtonian. I made the epic journey last night after work. What a weird feeling. I wasn't sure I should jump for joy or barf. Being the "non-enthusiastic" person I am, I did neither. It just felt better that way. I received a letter from Verizon Wireless yesterday informing me that my offer of employment was terminated. Fortunately, two people from the HR department called me this week saying they would see me next Thursday (my start date). I suppose when I get there they will say something like, "I love you...no, I hate you!" Hopefully things level out. I'm considering pushing for a new slogan, "Verizon Wireless. We have massive mood swings." Kinda' catchy, eh? Well, I gotta' get going. Lisa and I have some serious wedding planning ahead of us today. See ya.