Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Interviews


I'm sooo tired! I had an "are you good enough" test at the Verizon Wireless shop this morning at 9:30am. After I thought I had totally bombed it, they told me I passed and wanted to interview me later. I secured an afternoon time, so as not to conflict with my 11:45 interview with Emerson Hardwood. I was fashonably late and lost for that. I had to call them twice to get directions. What a great first impression! I think that went well...maybe. My 3:00 interview with Verizon went well too. They invited me back for a "less formal" interview with the HR folks. I had the funny notion that Catbert would be there. We'll see... I'll let you know the final results when I'm back up here this weekend. Keep prayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home