Saturday, May 20, 2006

No mas bike

The motorcycle is now in the hands of another very happy owner. I must say, it was a very bitter-sweet parting. I was having second thoughts while I was riding it over to the guy's house. In the long run I know it's the best decision. I saw a show at Jeff and Beth's with serious motorcycle wrecks. Their response was, "Aren' t you glad it's gone now?" Yeah, yeah...

Last night Lisa and I went to a Mariners game. They beat the SD Padres 7-4. We saw one of the most incredible plays by Ichiro. The Padres batter hit the ball to Ichiro in right field with a runner on third. As soon as the ball was caught the runner took off to score while Ichiro threw for home. The catcher got the ball as the runner was coming home. The runner plowed down the catcher and was called out. It's a moment you had to be there for! (Nice seats, eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home