Saturday, May 13, 2006

Transformation complete



It is finished! Facial recognition software will explode because of the difference. Well, after four long years of having a furry face I've decided to go with a bit of a change. It's only been off for a week and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I'll make a final decision in the next couple of weeks whether I want it back or not. Hmmm...the quandry...

It's a beautiful day outside and Lisa and I will be going on a walk. Afterwards we'll take care of Cat Lady Christy's cats. The poor beasts don't have any friends to hang with.

As a side note, please be praying about my job search. I'm beggining to wonder if I'm an "undesireable" in the job market. Something to think about. Thanks and stop by soon!

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger All Us Poets said...

You're not "undesirable" in the job market...They just don't recognize "true value!" :)
What was your score anyways on the clerk/carrier exam? I did 94!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Derek Linder said...

Just curious.... Was the moustache (spelling?) removal of your own volition or was it removed at the request of Miss L? ;-)

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Brady said...

My choice, but I'm doing the beard thing right now. The "goat" will probably make a return. (I like it better!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home