Tuesday, May 02, 2006

More testing


Tomorrow I head up to Everett for another Postal Service test. Yippie! As if that's not fun enough, I've got yet another test in Tacoma on the 19th. I'm hoping someone kicks me in the shins too! Lisa brought up a great point tonight. If the test is exactly the same for each location, why do I have to retake it? Hmmmm... I'm sure there's a reason (or is there?).

I may or may not have an update for ya'll this weekend. I might be showing my motorcycle to a lady in the Salem area on Saturday or Sunday. "Talk" to ya lata'!

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger All Us Poets said...

Hey...I think you can only put your name on so many registers, if I recall correctly...It might be in the DMM online...That's why you have to take the exam everywhere...Is the test actually the same?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home