Sunday, April 16, 2006

Going Postal!

Well, Monday morning is my moment of truth. At 9am I'll be taking the Postal Service Exam at the Bellevue Red Lion. It's a mere 3 1/2 hours of madness! The first part is what I'm most concerned about. After that it's clean livin'! I'm hoping and praying that will be my ticket up to the greater Seattle area. If you read this before the test I'd appreciate your prayers. (Thanks!)

This afternoon Lisa and I are going to her Aunt and Uncle's house in Maple Valley for an Easter dinner. All of her fam will be there as well as some cousins, nieces and others. It'll probably be a big squeal fest....mmmmm!! Hope you all have a very happy Easter.

UPDATE!!!
I finished the test and now have approx. 3 weeks to get my results. Ugghh... The waiting continues. As impatient as I sound, I believe God will give awesome direction through all of this. Trust and obey...

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger All Us Poets said...

YOU GO, BRADY!!!!
I am anxious to hear how it turns out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home