Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Non Communication

Well, I must say, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Life has been happening at Super Speed! Some major changes are happening with me. I found out Monday night that I needed to be out of my current residence no later than the middle of next week. Aaaaahhhhh!! I'll be in Washington over Christmas and New Year's weekends with Lisa and my family, so moving then is out of the question. As stressed as I am, I have seen God in such an awesome way over the past two days. If I didn't believe in his power to act on my behalf before this I do now.
Over the next few months I'm not sure how much I'll be able to invest in this blog. So I'll apologize now for my lack of communication later. Thanks for coming here and "listening" to me. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Lata'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home