Sunday, December 04, 2005

Winter Wonderland

Well, we made it back in one piece. On the way up the mountain the 4x4 wouldn't engage and the back end was sliding all over. After realizing I needed to lock the front differential we were in business. About a mile from the summit we saw a crispy fried Subaru on the side of the road with a couple of State Troopers nearby. No more "blue flame" games on road trips for them! After loading the truck with snow, the bed not the cab, we had lunch at the lodge. There was a frenzy of activity with all the skiers and snowboarders around. Too bad we didn't bring a sled... Made it back to the house just fine. The kids enjoyed the snow and all was well.
Soon I'll be back to Oregon and work tomorrow. Ugghh! It doesn't hold the same appeal as it once did. Oh well, I must make the world go around.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Blogger Brady said...

Thanks for the note. I'm not to sure of my "blogging" skills, but I'll attempt it! Oh, and I'll take the snow via Boyer... Catch you lata'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home