Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another Day

I had what was a relatively normal day. I awoke with the typical amount of grogginess for a work week. Ahhh...only twenty six more years to go. Work, not waking up...hopefully! I got to lead worship for the college bible study that I've been helping with the past year. My friend and co-leader/leader Ben Bobeda spoke. He's been going through a study on spiritual disciplines. Tonight was humility, of which I pride myself in (har, har...), and confession. We had a great turn out. I think there were about twenty to twenty five people. Next week I get to teach on worship. So if anyone has any great suggestions, now's the time to pipe up.
Well, I best be off...as I hear stiring in the house. Lata'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home