Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Latest

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I suppose I warned you about this. Random my friends, random. Last week was relatively uneventful, hence nothing posted. I just got back from a great weekend in Washington. I was able to get off work early on Friday which was very nice. I went straight to Lisa's house to surprise her but no one was home. I had to blow the whole thing by calling her to find out where she had gone. She was with her family at their church office sorting stuff for the Angel Tree Ministry they head up. Got in on that for a few hours and went back to the ranch.
Saturday we went to a cool resturant called Ruby's Diner. It's a total fifties joint. I felt awkward in my modern day getup. After a few errands we went to Christy's house to babysit her. (Ha, ha...) She just had brain surgury and can't be left alone so we were "on watch". Had an awesome time with her. She, of course, shouldn't laugh, but our sarcastic humor got the best of us and had a real hoot of a time. (I'm borrowing the whole fifties thing.) After that Lisa and I went to the new Narnia movie. Great flick! It's not a must see on the big screen, but well worth the time and money.
This morning Lisa's brother and sister, Aaron and Amy, had a Christmas choir performance at their church that we went to. Very well done. Afterwards we had lunch at McD's with her brother and his wife. Good times... Then it was off to watch the Seahawks demolish the 49rs. I'm just excited to see them play the Colts on Christmas Eve. They're both Superbowl contenders, so it ought to be sweet! That's about it for now. Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home